Mindfulness practices are the heart of our programs.
Mindfulness is paying attention purposefully, being fully present through moment-to-moment awareness, without judgement.
Our programs blend ancient wisdom and modern medical research, creating one of the most effective programs for healthy living available today.
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Workshop - Next class starts - Nov. 5 - Nov. 26, 2012 at Athens Regional Mind Body Institute
- Gentle Yoga - Tuesdays, from 5:30 - 7 p.m.; Come when you can - $9.00; Please bring your own mat; held at St Gregory The Great Episcopal Church in Athens, Georgia , 3195 Barnett Shoals Rd., Athens Georgia 30605 - across from Barnett Shoals Elementary School; Call 706-543-0162 or email Mike Healy with any questions
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction: One-on-One (Individual instruction) - Call 706-543-0162 or email Mike Healy for details and to schedule
- Mindfulness Meditation Training: Individual instruction
- Mindfulness Meditation Training: Group
- Mindful Eating Workshop
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy: Prevention of Relapse of Depression
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Teacher Training - Call Mike Healy at 706-543-0162 for details.
Free Introductory Talks - for your workplace, organization, or other groups. email for details.